Monday 4 February 2013

Crush

      Ever wonder why it's so difficult for a boy or  to confess his/her feelings for each other.Well that because the feeling is so deep that is bows the mind and heart of the participant, well that's exactly what happen in this true life story, many time the reality of love is felt but the result aren't always good. As I relate to you this story I will also tell key points that should be done. Before I get into the story let me share this quote I read sometime ago.
God is the one responsible to allow someone to go into your life, You are the one responsible to allow that person pass by, stay in your life, and You are the one that decide not to let go. 

The first time I saw her, she seemed very friendly so I offered my friendship, as the time when by we began to be more accustomed to each other. We would chat for hours and hours, I would tell her things of my life and she would listen to every word I say. Deep down inside of us something was growing, I didn't know for sure if I was falling in love or something, However, this girl was already taken, she had a boyfriend! that's one of the big problem in this time, sometimes we as human we want and want but their are restrictions, We must remember that, nevertheless I continued to go to her house with an excuse to see her sister which is a good friend to me, our meeting was more and more offend, One day we were left alone in the house and we are talking as usual this I got more closer and began to flirt with her, this was the first time I ever felt so nervous but we got up from the sofa and we hug each other as we always did before saying goodbye, only that this time as I kiss her on the cheek I moved to get closer to her lips. In my mind " what am I doing, this isn't going to work" but I continue and she responded back and later rejected my kiss, at that point I notice that she was up to the fun, but in her mind she knew it was wrong well because she already had a boyfriend, be we continue, at that point we are taking it as game meaning I was trying to kiss her and she pretend that she didn't want to, After that day we promise to mention what had happen to her family. These interactions were more and more often between us because I was starting to like it a lot. This came to an end when I had to go to San Pedro but would always go to her house for vacation or holidays, But the games were less often, as the time when by my heart could not take it anymore I had to tell her how I felt, but how could I do this now she had taken our friendship are sometime like family, even with me trying to kiss she, she took me are a brother or best friend. And this what really confuses girls but boys are even more confuse, well I took the initiative to go visit her, she was not at home so a waited patiently for her from a distance I saw her, that beautiful black hair, those juice lips, lovely breast, wonderful small hips, and the heart stopping smile, with a heart melting look, were heading right at me, how could not see her? my heart start beating faster I began to get nervous, but i stood up and went her way, however she was with another friend she was short and fun to be around and friendly and she wanted to ask me some question so I reach closer to her and her friend, As I walk my mind was working fast with the words I would say to her but as I came to her she quickly moved away I was shock, and I was wondering what was happening I want to go behind her But her friend was anxious to talk to me so did stay but not for long, while I was talking to her friend I look her way and I saw her looking at me with a flirty look then I knew that she was pretending that she wasn't talking to me, I felt relief, as soon as the friend went away I quickly drew all my attention to her, she look at me and said that I didn't want to talk to her, and I answer that's not true you are the one that walk away without talking and both of us smile and began to hug, I told her that I miss her and we continue hug and as if their was a very strong connection, we walk up to her house and talk for a couple of hours but still I had not confess my " love" for her, I felt for home and I still could tell her, as I was home I place in my mind and had the determination that I had to tell her, so I began texting and she responded, that when the intensity of things broke out, I texted her my feeling for her and that I would still  respect the relationship she had with her boyfriend, I know its was not brave for me to text her but sometime we need to do things that are more comfortable for us. She did text back and I didn't text again.
    At this point the story ends you can determine the end result, If you wish to know how it actual ends and what to do next If you are in a situation you can contact me. The whole essence of the story is many time we take long to speak out minds because of fear, failing to realise that everything has a consequence, whether we speak out or keep quiet, and girls with boyfriends are a little more difficult to gain, and many girls want only a friendship as brother or best friend, now this story is mainly for a male character however many girls pass through the same situation in life, however their control over emotion are much more easier to hide, but its not healthy to hide your feeling. I posted a reverse poem in Spanish on this page for you to enjoy.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment