Saturday 9 February 2013

Jus an other day?

Im move to my new home south of Belize and its very nice and quiet, during my stay i've met many people that make my stay her feel much warmer what I mean is they make me feel are home they very friendly and will to help and are impress by the person I am here. well I met a young lady by the name of Meilin and she wrote a poem that I would like to share today then I will discuss on it a little more, she wrote it in Spanish.
Bello dia
Oh que bello dia

lleno de luz y vida

Cuando florecía el rocío

En las verdes pradera
Oh que bello dia 
lleno de color y resplendor
cuando fue creado por mi redentor
Santificando el Sabado para el Guardor
Oh que bello dia
lleno de coritos y silencio
cuando en el Cantar de los pajarillos
se escucha el latir de nuestro corazon
Oh que bello dia cuando no hay nada que nos detenga
 Meilin Tiul
Well this was the poem, written by this youth, I am glad that young people are using the talent God gave them instead of doing other things.

1 comment: