Friday 25 January 2013

Copa Centroamericana- Proud Belizean.


Belize Vs Honduras

Honduras v Belize UNCAF (The Unión Centroamericana de Fútbol)  Cup 2013 Semi Final Football Match will be held Tonight 25th -01- 2013 at San Jose, Costa Rica.
The Copa Centroamericana is an event that takes place every two years of association football tournament, held for the CONCACAF (The Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football ) national teams of Central America: Belize, Honduras, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Panama.

      Honduras got two draws in their match with El Salvador and Panama and they qualify to semi-final matches in UNCAF Nations cup. I don't know much of football but in their game they didn't play very good, for those two draws they became Group B leader.
Belize on the other hand, of Group A had a battle to win when defeating Nicaragua with a score of 2-1. Many forecast a sure win for Belize at the end of 90 min.

       I was happy to see Belize and even hear the name Belize on television, I felt proud and joy to be a Belizean, as I watch the game I heard my neighbours screaming with joy at the end of the game. That night i felt so happy and I posted on facebook my Joy, soon to find out that hundreds of my friends were posting about the game, excitement fill the mind. I was proud to be a Belizean. If Belize wins it will be history and the streets will be filled with people, going out to celebrate the victory, with music and dance. what we would call Belizean style, If their is something belizean know to do it to Party. Especially If its an international event.
Let hope for the best, our team needs our support.

No comments:

Post a Comment