Wednesday 23 January 2013

Back home 2009

My return to Corozal

 

          The love you make is equal to the love you take. I had just arrived from San Pedro were I had graduated with honors and awards from San Pedro high school. I was thinking of my life during that time, this occurred the 22nd of Augusts 2009 at a Master guide camp. 

 At the camp I began talking and interacting with many new people who were about to change the course of my life; back in San Pedro town I was far away from God and I was feeling as if the Holy Spirit did not abide in me anymore, However He was very generous and compassionate with me, always helping me in my studies; my grades which were excellent, my reputation in society which was most respectable and health . I was one of the most influential and admirable student at the school. I was serving as a role model for many; nevertheless, profoundly and subconsciously inside I knew that my life was not right in the way that I really wanted it to be. I made everyone to believe that I was always happy because of my character, personality and the big smile that I would always share with everyone until now.

 At the camp I met a very wonderful, marvelous and beautiful young lady, which for me was love at first sight as I looked at her; later when realizing and analyzing the situation I found it to be infatuation only; nevertheless she had  great influence in  my life at that point in time. We had been seeing ourselves for over the past three days. We did enjoy being with each other, during  which  we would speak about  life and past experiences . My spiritual life was being watered and fertilized because of  the young lady. I believe that the Holy Spirit was using her to strengthen my life for me to continue in the faith. On Thursday night and Friday night I was learning more of how to be more like what Christ wanted me to be, I felt that my Christian life was at it's climax because of all the activities and love that i was feelling . The 25th August 2009 was the day that I got re-baptize together with the young lady, that day was the one of the happiest days of my life. After the camp I became very active because I was full of life and energy. That immense feeling that I once had in the pass had come back me! The purpose of my life was transparent and limpid which was to help and making other feel happy and to smile.
           
          The powers of the Holy Spirit worked in my life and cleanse me, for that reason I am still faithful until now, because if it was only by my will I would have gave up. A merry heart is like a medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones; therefore my bones were about to be dried up, thanks to God for the camp and the young lady He worked a miracle in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment